Grandstream DP720 is a DECT Cordless HD Handset made for mobility and will allow users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any buisness, warehouse, retail store, and residential area. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 DECT VoIP base station and delivers a combination of mobility and top-notch telephony performance. Up to five DP720 handsets are supported on each DP750 while each DP720 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the base station.
The DP720 touts a suite of top-notch telephony features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, a 3.5mm headset jack, multi-language support, a speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT Base Station, the DP720 offers a powerful DECT VoIP handset that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless VoIP solution.
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls and account
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- DP750 is fully compliant with the SIP/DECT standard
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Use with Grandstream's UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language prompts, flexible dial plan and more
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity; full duplex speakerphone