Grandstream DP715/DP710 IP Phone is the next generation of powerful, affordable, high quality and simple to configure VoIP DECT phones for small business and residential users. Their compact size, superb voice quality, rich feature set, market leading price-performance and wide range radio coverage enable consumers to maximize the power of IP voice application and mobility for a minimum investment. Grandstream DP715/DP710 IP Phone is SIP and DECT compliant and field proven for flexible deployment.
- DECT base station registers up to 5 DECT handsets and talks to up to 4 handsets concurrently.
- When multiple handsets share the same SIP account, Hunting Group supports the following flexible options:
Linear Mode, all phones ring sequentially in the predestinated order.
Parallel Model, all phones ring concurrently and after one phone answers, the remaining available phones can place new calls.
Shared Line Mode, all phones ring concurrently and always share the same line similar to analog phones.
- Advanced telephony features including Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-way conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indication, auto answer, multi-language voice prompt, flexible dial plan
- Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726 and iLBC
- Secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/Telnet/TFTP, multiple SIP accounts, SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP.