Grandstream GXV3615WP_HD Cube IP Camera is an innovative powerful next generation network camera. It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression with excellent image clarity (720p) and color fidelity, industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, integrated Wi-Fi (b/g/n), integrated microphone and speaker, microSDHC for local alarm storage and emergence DVR, large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection using strong encryption. The GXV3615WP_HD can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream’s FREE VMS (video management software) that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously, or record 7/24 by GSNVR, Grandstream’s FREE network and PC based DVR software. It is fully compliant with ONVIF standard and offers flexible HTTP API and an SDK for advanced integration.
- High quality 2-Megapixel CMOS sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
- Advanced multi-streaming-rate (variable bit rate and frame rate) real-time using H.264 or Motion JPEG at HD 720p resolution
- Support 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- Built-in microphone and speaker with industry-leading SIP/VoIP capability for two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Support motion detection, alert notification (via Emai or SIP call, etc.), local alarm storage and emergency DVR (MicroSDHC card required), electronic zoom.
- Support IE and Firefox browsers for network preview. (Chrome and Safari pending)
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 6+ simultaneous HD viewers
- Compatible with Grandstream’s HTTP API/SDK for advanced integration and further development.
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) or Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- Full ONVIF compliance.
No posts found