- All-in-one turnkey solution in a simple and elegant appliance
- Enable Microsoft® Lync™ for an SME of up to 100 employees
- ISDN PRI connectivity to the PSTN assured by Lync certified NetBorder™ Express VoIP Gateway
- Connect legacy telephony devices (fax and phones) to Lync UC services
- Integrate with Office 365 services with Lync on-premise
Analysts agree the Microsoft Lync is quickly gaining traction not only as a Unified Communications platform, but as a complete IP-PBX Replacement as well. The initial release of Lync squarely focused on the large enterprise that had a complete staff of Microsoft Certified engineers or partners at their disposal. The complexity of a Lync implementation is beyond most SMB’s. This is further complicated when an installation requires that Lync be integrated with the PSTN, either through traditional telephony interfaces or with a SIP Trunk.
To help the SMB manage this complexity, Sangoma has created Lync Express, the only all-in-one Lync server appliance with a built-in VoIP gateway and Session Border Controller. The appliance is “right-sized” to support installations of up to 240 users, with all the required software pre-loaded onto the appliance.
Sangoma NetBorder Lync Express Appliance: What's Inside?
With Sangoma NetBorder Lync Express Appliance, Sangoma brings it considerable knowledge of VoIP gateways and telecom to the Microsoft Lync Ecosystem. Sangoma delivers the same industry leading quality to these new markets that our customers have come to expect from our existing portfolio of board-level products.