Grandstream GXV3240 Multimedia IP Video Phone for Android represents the next generation in personal IP multimedia communication (video phone). Extraordinary video quality, advanced telephony features and rich applications embodied in a sleek industrial design, distinguishes this product in a unique class of its own. The GXV3240 sports a crystal clear 4.3” digital color LCD, a tiltable mega pixel advance CMOS camera with razor sharp clarity and privacy shutter, dual network ports with integrated PoE, rich auxiliary interfaces (such as SD, USB, stereo headset, audio/video output, etc.), advanced video compression standard H.264/H.263/H.263+, and a full-duplex speakerphone. By splendidly blending state-of-art real time video conference capability with a number of popular Web and social networking applications (such as Lync, Skype, Web browsing, IM with Yahoo/MSN/Google, Internet Radio, Yahoo Flicker Web photo album, RSS news/weather/stock feeds, music streaming, games, etc.). The GXV3240 creates a powerful platform for enabling converged IP multimedia applications that bring unprecedented stunning user experience.
- 4.3” digital TFT color LCD (480x272 resolution), mega pixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter.
- Dual switched 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- SD/MMC/SDHC, USB, stereo headset with microphone, stereo audio output, 2-angle stand, wall mountable.
- HD wideband audio, high fidelity full-duplex speaker with advanced acoustic echo canceller.
- Skype, Web browser, IM with Yahoo/MSN/Google, RSS feeds of weather/news/stocks, Internet Radio, music/video streaming/playing from SD/UDB card/Internet, Yahoo Flicker web photo album, alarm clock, calendar, games music ring tone etc.
- Intuitive graphic user interface with customizable skins, multi-language, multiple virtual screens
- Advanced smart NAT traversal technology to allow truly zero configuration plug-and-play
- Free IPVideoTalk account with video mail support
- Strong security and privacy protection based on TLS/SRTP/AES