Grandstream GXV3275 Multimedia IP Video Phone for Android™ combines a 6-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video conferencing solution and an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution. Grandstream GXV3275 runs the Android Operating System and therefore offers full access to the many Android apps in the Google Play Store™, including popular productivity and business apps. Grandstream GXV3275 experience is delivered on a 7 inch touch screen and features integrated Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, a built-in web browser, integrated WiFi, HD audio and PoE. By combining the power of multiple devices into one, Grandstream GXV3275 is the ideal solution for all communication, productivity and video conferencing needs.
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts including FREE IPVideoTalk account with video mail, up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 1000 records
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), PoE+, Bluetooth, USB, SD, HDMI, EHS with Plantronics headsets support
- 7" (1024×600) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD, mega pixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Runs the Android™ Operating System 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store - which includes thousands of business productivity apps such as Skype, Microsoft Lync, Salesforce1, GoToMeeting